Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cabin Fever

I don't know if anyone else is like me but I am SO done with winter and the snow.  I'm ready for Spring and the sunshine. Today when we woke up to it snowing yet again, I decided that I was done driving in the snow and that I wasn't going to go to the gym today. Big mistake!!! My kids drove me crazy all day today. I guess they need a break from mom as much as I need it from them (that sounds so rude but, honestly). By 5:30 I was counting down the minutes for Jared to walk in the door.  After dinner I sat down at the computer for minute while Boston had a bottle and a few minutes later I found him looking like this....

Poor boy, I can only imagine what she'll be dressing him up in when he gets a little older. Londynn is definitely ready for a play buddy!

Even though today was a rough day I did manage to catch them playing together nicely for a second. Londynn's new thing lately is to pull Boston by the arm and drag him off his play mat. He's such a trooper and she's such a little stinker!

5 comments:

Janea said...

This pictures made me laugh. At least she didn't paint his finger/toe nails right? So cute!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

AMEN to no snow! I keep hearing about all the snow you're getting and I'm thinking, why do I want to move back to Utah again? :)

What a good little baby to put up with being tortured by his cute big sis!

Mommy Shar said...

The look on his face is priceless. You have to love kids. Keep the pictures/songs coming.Your kids are adorable!

Unknown said...

I am ready for winter to be over too!! I am ready for a nice walk to the park!! Summer will be here before you know it and it will be over 100 and we will be wanting snow again!! I guess it is neverending here in Utah! :)

I love the stickers that is So funny!!!

cristy :) said...

K-woman all I am going to say is... Austin TX 85 degrees today!! come see us.:) I love those babies!!!