Friday, February 1, 2008

Giggles for papa

Boston learned how to laugh a little while ago; however it takes a lot of work to make him laugh and he usually never laughs at the same thing the next time. I don't know what it is about my dad though. Ever since Boston was born my dad could talk and Boston just freezes and listens to him. The other night my parents were over and my dad was kissing his cheek and he just thought that was hilarious, probably because it tickled him but none the less he thought it was funny. I tried to get it on video but you know how that goes...as soon as the camera comes out it's just not the same, but it's still pretty cute.
Boston with papa clark
my silly boy

Boston was to distracted by me but you can see Londynn shaking her "bootie" in the back.

4 comments:

Janea said...

He is getting so big! I love when they laugh out loud. Can't wait to see him. :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Those are the cutest videos, Emily! When was his birthday?

Emily said...

He was born on September 4th.

mandy said...

Isn't it the best seeing your kids with their grandparents? It's one of the things I hate about living far away from family! So precious. And he is so cute!