Sunday, February 3, 2008

I am a child of God

So this post is for my brother Brad serving a mission in England.  I've tried all week to get her to sing I am a child of God on camera with no success; however, she decided once she was in my messy bedroom and her in her pajamas that it was time to sing. This was the best we could do at this point (I'll keep trying). Don't mind the mess and the burp (yup you heard me right, in the middle of the video...it took everything I had not to start laughing). Love you Brad!



3 comments:

Janea said...

We have been singing this song every night before bed and Kylie STILL sings the last word of every sentence only and really loud. Remember the sunbeam song? Well, just like that. This stuff is fun to remember

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw, that was soo cute! I can't believe how many of the words she knows.

P.S. Your pediatrician is nuts! She's perfect.

Mommy Shar said...

I can't get enough of her singing. She is adorable! Thanks for sharing.