Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What's in your bag?


The Rules
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.
3. Bag tag 5 more people.

Well this is my purse when I actually carry a purse. Most of the time it's a diaper bag these days, thus the reason my purse is a disaster. I have garbage (lots of it), a wallet, cell phone and cell phone charger. Supply of fruit snacks (can never have enough of those), baby spoon, change, chapstick, ipod, note pad, and a few other odds and ends. Lovely isn't it? Not. I now tag:

Janea
Mollie
Kari
Holly
Shari

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! this is normally how my purse looks! fruit snacks and all!! Love it!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Okay if we were discussing DIAPER bags mine would be a terrible mess with everything imaginable in there! I just take my purse with me when I'm just by myself, and that's IT. So your purse is spotless in comparison to mine, hee hee!