Friday, February 15, 2008

stickers and burgers

My poor little girl has been sick with a bad cold this week. I swear there hasn't been a week since Christmas that at least one family member hasn't been sick. This winter has been brutal to us. You can't help but feel sorry for your little ones when they are sick. Londynn has been extra clingy and whiny making it a very long week. Today I sat down to try and watch Oprah and of course Londynn was right there on my lap trying to get my attention. These days if she can find something to do to entertain herself, I'm all for letting her do it. Today it was sticking stickers on my face (and what a nice mom I was to let her do it). At least I was able to watch Oprah. Because we were both beautified with stickers I just had to take to a picture. 

Londynn: uh-oh mommy, uh-oh.
Me: Uh-oh what?
Londynn: I have burgers mom, I have burgers (aka boogers).

7 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

What a nice mom you are! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. P.S. did you recently cut your hair? Looks cute :).

Mollie said...

Wow! You are a really, really nice mom. Stickers are banned at my house!

How've you been doing lately? We need to get together and play sometime soon. Let me know when the kids are illness-free:o)

Mommy Shar said...

You are so pretty I'm jealous!! Love the quote and the picture. So you watched Oprah on Friday huh, it was about one of my new favorite shows. What did you think? Strange but cool huh?

Janea said...

I let Kylie do that too. But, after one, she takes it off. She doesn't like it. So, I get off pretty easy. Nice mom you are!

Abigail said...

You are so cute! Thanks for you nice comments on my blog. I saw you in Dance Jams this morning. Heidi so funny, I'm not coordinated enough for that class though. I need to finally add you to my blog. :)

Kings said...

That's so cute, and such a great idea...I think I'll try it with Isabel sometime...esp when I want to read my magazines or something. You're an awesome mom!

Heidi Totten said...

Awwww, cute Londynn!